She Wear's top quality range of she wear ladies work boots have been designed by women .. to fit women correctly, comfortably and safely.
The steel cap “she does” safety hiker range are lower at the ankle for those who don’t require ankle support and/or those who bend or crouch on a regular basis. She Wear ladies work boot hiker range is lightweight with a flexible sole, excellent slip resistance rating, water resistant upper and our extremely comfortable she wear inner soles as standard.
She Wear ladies work boots are independently tested to comply with the Australian/New Zealand standard (AS/NZ 2210.3:2009, class 1, specification S2) and are fully certified by the BSI Group, an accredited third party certification body. In addition, this women’s work boot range is tested to comply with the European standard (EN ISO 20345:2011) and American standard (ASTM F2413-11).
Features of “she does” ladies work boot range :
- designed to specifically fit women correctly, comfortably and safely
- lower ankle cut boot lace up
- wider fitting (however suits majority of foot widths)
- genuine nubuck leather water resistant upper
- 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- custom inner sole (removable) with gel technology for extreme comfort, wearability and foot support
- PU/rubber flexible sole
- anti slip sole (rated SRC ~ highest slip resistance rating)
- anti static sole
- oil, fuel and acid resistant sole
- heat resistant sole (to 300○C)
- breathable mesh lining to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable
- padded collar and tongue
- certified to meet or exceed AS/NZ 2210:3.2009 requirements (fully certified by BSI Group)
- meets or exceeds EN ISO 20345:2011 requirements
- meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements
Approx. weight/pair: 1.125kg